Why Buy a Used Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera?
The biggest reason to buy a used Canon 80D is cost. You can save a significant amount of money if you buy a used 80D. A new 80D sells for about $1500. If you shop around you can get a slightly used 80D for about $1100. That’s a $400 savings.
What Do You Get When You Buy a Used Canon 80D?
A lot of people think that “Used” stuff is garbage and will most likely be broken or damaged. Let me say that used cameras and used cars are NOT the same thing.
I have bought both and the used camera was a much better deal. Used cars can be nightmares. You have to really be careful when buying a used car. Not so much with a used camera. Used high end cameras like the Canon EOS 80D are really nice. They often don’t look used at all. They are spotless and 100% functional. Because remember professionals take really good care of their tools or toys. This is their passion that they love. They’re not going to throw around a $1500 camera nor drop it or spill coffee on it.
Most photographers have their cameras serviced every year. This means it is cleaned and inspected and possible repaired by a certified Canon repair station.
Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera Features
- 45-point all cross-type AF system* allows for superb auto-focus when shooting with the optical viewfinder and focusing area selection modes.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage.
- Weight approx. 25.75oz. (Based on CIPA Guidelines)
- Weight approx. 22.93oz. (Body only)
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor helps provide impressive, high-resolution results.
- Shooting speed of up to 7.0 fps makes it an excellent choice for capturing moving subjects
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps you shoot video with smooth, fast and accurate auto-focus, and stills with instant and precise auto-focus.
So What Does a Used Canon EOS 80D look Like?
Here are 2 photos of a typical used Canon EOS 80D camera. It looks like new. No damage, scratches or wear marks. This is what you get plus a nice cost savings. Sometimes you get extras with a used camera…like this one. You can browse the available used Canon 80D’s here….shop at amazon.com