Why By a Used Canon EOS 1DX Mark II Digital SLR Camera?
The main reason for buying a used Canon EOS 1DX camera is the price. A new Canon EOS 1DX sells for about $5999.00. You can buy a used 1DX for about $5000. You can save roughly $1000 and still get a 100% functional and like new looking camera. **** You can check out the used Canon EOS 1DX inventory here…Shop now at Amazon.com
What is a used Canon EOS 1DX Mark II Camera like?
Is it a piece of junk?
Here is the scoop on used high end cameras…they are in MINT condition and a smart buy. Think about it. Professional and amateur photographers take excellent care of their cameras, after all they cost thousands. This is the tool they use to earn a paycheck. It would not be smart to abuse it and have it break or become damaged, which would cost money to fix. This just does not happen. Photographers typically have their cameras serviced every year. The camera service includes a cleaning, inspection and repair if necessary. Digital camera repairs can be quite expensive.
Anyway….BUY a used digital SLR camera anytime you can. The ones that I bought were like new. I couldn’t believe they were used. They were spotless.
Canon EOS 1DX Mark II Digital SLR Camera Product Video
Canon EOS 1DX Mark II DSLR Camera Features
- Fast shooting – capable of up to 14 fps full-resolution RAW or JPEG
- 16 fps in Live View mode
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors
- Achieves a maximum burst rate of up to 170 RAWs in continuous shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K movies using CFast cards in the new CFast 2.0 slot
- Improved AF performance through 61-point, wide area AF system with 41 cross-type points, improved center point focusing sensitivity to -3 EV and compatibility down to f/8
- Accurate subject tracking for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF with 360,000-pixel metering sensor
- 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8-Megapixel still frame grab in camera.
- Full 1080p HD capture up to 120 fps for slow motion