A Nikon D750 Refurbished DSLR Camera can give you the opportunity to own a magnificent camera for a fraction of the cost of a new D750. A new Nikon D750 body starts at $1799.95 while a refurbished Nikon D750 sells for less than $1400. You save $400.
Nikon D850 vs Nikon D750 Spec Comparison Video
What is a Refurbished Nikon D750?
The Certified Refurbished Nikon D750 is tested and certified to look and work like new. You can not tell the difference between a new one and the refurbished unit. It’s pretty amazing! The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products.
Refurbished DSLR’s are a great way to get a “Like New” high end camera for a fraction of the cost. I have purchased a hand full of refurbished cameras and I could not believe they were Not New. They were perfect…no marks or scratches. To me they were new..but just did not have a new factory box. But all I wanted was the product and its functionality. I didn’t care that it was refurbished and not New. I saved a lot of money though.
Nikon D750 Refurbished Feature List
- Full frame 24.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 6.5 fps at full resolution
- Frame size (pixels) : 1920 x 1080
- Pro Video feature set including: Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording—even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions.
- Compact, lightweight and slim unibody (monocoque) body design with tilting Vari-angle LCD display
- 90 day + warranty