Nikon D7200 Used Digital SLR Camera – Why Buy?
The biggest and best reason to buy a used Nikon D7200 camera is to save money. A brand new Nikon D7200 sells for about $1,000 Body Only. One with a 18-140 mm lens runs about $1,300 – $1,500. You can buy a used D7200 with the same lens for about $1,000 plus you sometimes get extra goodies thrown in. Your savings is about $300 – $500.
So What Do You Get When You Buy a Used Nikon D7200?
You will most likely be surprised…you’ll get a Nikon D7200 that looks New. It will 100% functional as a new one is. Here is something to think about…how do you think a professional photographer would treat his/her $1500 camera? Let me tell you….LIKE A BABY. Nobody throws around a $1500 camera like its a old towel. It just doesn’t happen. Serious photographers have their cameras cleaned and serviced every year. They love their cameras.
Take a look at this used Nikon D7200. (shop for more just like this one here…Shop Now at Amazon.com)
…it’s not even dusty! You can see metal wear on the lens mount but very little. This one is very nice.
Looks like New… doesn’t it????
Nikon D7200 Digital SLR Camera Features
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter (OLPF)
- 51 point auto-focus system
- Focus – Auto & Manual modes
- Autofocus Points Phase Detection: 51 (15 Cross-Type)
- 6 frames per second (fps) shooting capacity
- EXPEED 4 image processing
- Built in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) for instant sharing