You can save about 50% if you buy a used Nikon D610 Digital SLR camera (Body Only). That’s a savings of about $800-$900!
The Nikon D610 DSLR camera is simply awesome. It’s ideal for amateurs and professionals. Here are the specs:
- 24.3 MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- 39 point Auto Focus system (9 cross-type)
- ISO 100-6400 expandable up to 25,600
- 3.2 inch LCD screen with 921,000 pixels
- 1080/30p, 25p or 24p or 720/60p, 50p or 30p HD video (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- Operating environment temperature: 32 to 104°F
- 2,016-pixel RGB TTL metering sensor
- Single-axis level in viewfinder
- Dual-axis level in live view
- 10.5 MP DX-format crop mode
- Uncompressed video recording via HDMI
- Dual SD card slots
Used Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera
There is a good selection of used Nikon D610 cameras and they are at great prices. Check it out here….Shop Now at Amazon.com. New Nikon D610s (body only) sell for about $1500 – $1600. You can easily buy a lightly used D610 for about $800- $900. That’s a huge savings and what you get is almost new.
Here’s the secret about used Nikon cameras….they are “like new” because professional and amateur photographers take really good care of their cameras. They don’t have scratches, dents or even wear marks. Some photographers have their cameras cleaned every year. These are spotless and quite the prize to buy. Most used D610’s come with everything a new Nikon comes with like manual, battery, factory box, software, body cover, carry strap, etc.
Here are just a few of the used Nikon D610 DSLR Cameras for sale
Does this Nikon D610 look used???? It’s spotless.
This used Nikon D610 Body Only is listed for $950.00
This used D610 comes with the original Nikon factory box and software. Nice!
This one looks brand new. It’s hard to believe it’s a used D610.