Used Nikon D4S Digital SLR Camera
So Why Buy a Used Nikon D4S Digital SLR Camera?
The biggest reason to consider buying a used Nikon camera is the cost savings. A new Nikon D4S retails for about $5200 – $5600. You can buy a used D4S for about $2700 – $4900 depending on the seller and accessories. So you could save a couple thousand dollars…which is Crazy! That’s a lot of money! You could buy a couple of lenses with the savings.
What is a Used Nikon D4S DSLR Camera Like?
I know what you’re thinking…”a used camera is going to be piece of junk”. Let me tell you….a used expensive camera is going to be in tip-top shape and will look New. Professional photographers do not treat their cameras like crap. They take REALLY good care of them and most likely have them serviced every year. Which means they are cleaned and tested by a certified Nikon repair station. Nobody is going to throw around a $5000 camera! They will baby it. I know…I bought one!
Here is a link so you can shop the largest used Nikon D4S camera inventory available….Shop Now at Amazon.com
Nikon D4S Product Video
Nikon D4S Digital SLR Camera Features
- 16.2 megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor
- 30% faster EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- 51-point AF system and 3D Color Matrix metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor
- Silent shooting from ISO 100 to 25,600
- Professional video and audio capabilities
- 1080/60p video capture with real time audio adjustments, selectable sound ranges and smoother Time Lapse sequences
- Raw Size S for 12-bit uncompressed Nikon NEF files that are smaller and more easily manageable