Nikon D610 refurbished DSLR Camera – Why Buy?
Here are the reasons you might want to buy a refurbished Nikon D610 DSLR Camera. I have had several models and will never buy New again.
- Save up to $500 off the retail price of a new D610
- Same functionality as a new D610
- 95-99% perfect physical condition – no scratches, dents or wear marks.
- Buy a higher end Nikon camera for the same price as a lower end New Nikon camera
- No risk purchase…if not totally satisfied, you can return it for a full refund.
- Fully inspected, cleaned and repaired if needed by certified Nikon repair station. It’s warrantied too.
Where can you get one like this? Here is a link (look for a refurbished listing among the new and used)…Shop Now at Amazon.com
So what exactly is a refurbished Nikon D610 Camera?
A refurbished Nikon D610 camera is a camera that was bought at a retail store and then returned for some reason. It could be any reason like buyers remorse, wrong model, missing item(s), damaged, damaged box, scratched, dented, dead battery, etc. The retail store can not resell it as New. Nikon does not allow this. It must be sent to a certified Nikon repair station and inspected, tested and repaired if needed and all original items must accompany it like manual, software, accessories, battery, etc. A Certified Nikon repair station does all this. After the returned camera has passed all tests and verified to be ready for resale, it will be sent to a Nikon dealer for resale. It is discounted significantly because it is no longer considered New. Functionally, it is a new camera.
You can save about 50% if you buy a used Nikon D610 Digital SLR camera (Body Only). That’s a savings of about $800-$900!
The Nikon D610 DSLR camera is simply awesome. It’s ideal for amateurs and professionals. Here are the specs:
- 24.3 MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- 39 point Auto Focus system (9 cross-type)
- ISO 100-6400 expandable up to 25,600
- 3.2 inch LCD screen with 921,000 pixels
- 1080/30p, 25p or 24p or 720/60p, 50p or 30p HD video (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- Operating environment temperature: 32 to 104°F
- 2,016-pixel RGB TTL metering sensor
- Single-axis level in viewfinder
- Dual-axis level in live view
- 10.5 MP DX-format crop mode
- Uncompressed video recording via HDMI
- Dual SD card slots
Used Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera
There is a good selection of used Nikon D610 cameras and they are at great prices. Check it out here….Shop Now at Amazon.com. New Nikon D610s (body only) sell for about $1500 – $1600. You can easily buy a lightly used D610 for about $800- $900. That’s a huge savings and what you get is almost new.
Here’s the secret about used Nikon cameras….they are “like new” because professional and amateur photographers take really good care of their cameras. They don’t have scratches, dents or even wear marks. Some photographers have their cameras cleaned every year. These are spotless and quite the prize to buy. Most used D610’s come with everything a new Nikon comes with like manual, battery, factory box, software, body cover, carry strap, etc.
Here are just a few of the used Nikon D610 DSLR Cameras for sale
Does this Nikon D610 look used???? It’s spotless.
This used Nikon D610 Body Only is listed for $950.00
This used D610 comes with the original Nikon factory box and software. Nice!
This one looks brand new. It’s hard to believe it’s a used D610.