Canon Refurbished DSLR Cameras
What is a refurbished Canon DSLR Camera?
A refurbished Canon camera is a camera that was purchased by someone from a retail store and then returned for some reason…it could be any reason like buyers remorse, missing parts, scratched, dented, broken, wrong model, etc. The retailer takes back the product but cannot resell it as New, so they send it off to a Canon certified repair facility. The Canon repair facility cleans, inspects and tests the camera. Any failures are fixed with new Canon parts. The certified refurbished camera looks and functions like new. Sometimes these are boxed in the original factory box and sometimes not. But everything that comes with a new camera will also come with a refurbished camera…accessories, booklets, manual etc. These are 100% tested and proofed before being boxed up and shipped to a retailer. They also have a warranty.
Why Buy a Refurbished Canon DSLR Camera?
- Save $400-$1000+
- Get a New Canon DSLR camera for less
- 100% cleaned, inspected and tested
- Get a higher end camera for the price of a lower end model
- No Risk money back return policy
- Large selection to choose from
- Delivered to your door in a few days – no driving around all day
I have quite a bit of experience with refurbished cameras and other electronics and I have to say I will opt for a refurbished camera or computer or GPS before I buy New. The cost savings is awesome. I have saved thousands of dollars buying refurbished over New. And every product was in Like New condition. I could not tell it was refurbished except for the box. It’s an awesome way to shop and save. Here is a link where you can get great deals on Canon refurbished DSLR Cameras…Shop Now at Amazon.com
Here are some examples of the many Canon refurbished cameras. For all intents and purposes these are “Like New” cameras.
Canon 80D Refurbished DSLR Camera – New $999…Refurbished from $715.
Canon Refurbished EOS 80D Specifications
- The EOS 80D camera’s Intelligent Viewfinder helps bring the thrill of SLR photography with each use
- The Intelligent Viewfinder displays AF points and AF mode, has a grid display, a horizontal electronic level, plus numerous other points of information
- For next-level AF operation, the EOS 80D camera has a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type AF system with low luminance performance to EV -3 and 4 types of AF area selection modes
- The 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor captures high-resolution images and has refined individual pixels that enable high ISO speeds (16000 for still photographs, 12800 for movies)
- Canon’s remarkable shutter combined with ability to shoot up to 7.0 fps during continuous shooting ensures quick performance
Canon EOS 80D Camera Reviews
“I spent many weeks reviewing cameras and finally decided on the Canon 80D. I shoot mainly wildlife and have been to Africa twice, using a Nikon D3200. But with another trip booked in September I knew I wanted to step my game up. I finally narrowed down my decision to the 80D and the 7D mark ii and went with the 80D, mainly for the newer features and better image quality. I also purchased the Canon 100-400mm ii lens to round out the perfect safari combination. Then I took my camera and lens to the LA zoo a few days ago and was blown away by the image quality! In one word, amazing!! Check them out for yourself. Both pics are shot at 400mm and look impressively sharp!!”
“LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I was a little hesitant to go with a crop sensor but I absolutely love it! You just can’t beat the face tracking, autofocus, plus photo capabilities! I’ve used a variety of lenses as well and had great results. Also came within 2 days with Prime shipping and I strongly recommend getting the Amazon Hard Drive with it!”
“I upgraded from a Rebel t4i and.. WoW.. I am seriously amazed at the quality of photographs that this thing can take. I didnt think that it could get much better but.. it is awesome. The depth of field is quite a upgrade. The new AF system is excellent at detecting faces and even in full auto mode it works great. I was going to get the D7 mark II but this is a newer camera, and might not be as good as the D7 in some respects, I am happy with getting this one.”
Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera – New $1050…Refurbished approx $899…Used from $775
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Specifications
- Cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design
- APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery.
- Shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100–16000
- 65-point1 all cross-type AF system and features Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF.
- Dual card slots are available for both CF and SD cards
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- Built-in GPS2.
- Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories
Here are a few more examples of Canon refurbished cameras…
Canon Refurbished EOS Rebel T7i Body
PriceTag: New $750…Refurbished $689
Canon Refurbished EOS T7i DSLR Camera Kit Specifications
- 2 x SanDisk 32GB SDHC Memory Cards
- Canon Camera Case
- Flash Light
- Commander 3pc Filter Kit
- Commander 4pc Macro Close-Up Kit
- Commander Wireless Remote Control
- AC/DC Car & Home Charger
- Commander High Speed USB Card Reader
- 50″ Camera Tripod
- Canon 18-55mm STM Lens – a standard zoom compatible with Canon APS-C format cameras. It features a focal length range of 18-55mm which is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 6 fps Shooting
- ISO 51200
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Commander 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens – it conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens, and allows you to capture a wider field of view
- Commander 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens – brings you twice as close to the action. Perfect for long-distance photo situations such as sporting events
- This Canon Camera Bundle comes complete with All Standard Canon Supplied Accessories and 1-Year Canon USA Limited Warranty
Canon EOS Rebel T6i – New $699…Refurbished $548