Used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera
Why Buy a used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV?
…how about saving $1,000?
The main reason you would want to buy a used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is the price…which is about $1,000 less than a new 5D. A new Canon 5D sells for about $3100. You can buy a slightly used 5D for about $2100 – $2200.
So what do you get when you buy a used Canon EOS 5D?
You might think that buying a used camera would be a bad idea. Most people think used cameras are junk. BUT this is not true with the higher end digital cameras like the Canon 5D. If you by a used $100 camera, then it might be junk. But expensive cameras like the 5D are treated differently than a $100 camera. Professional photographers and amateurs take excellent care of their cameras. Most have their cameras serviced every year which means the cameras are cleaned and inspected and if needed repaired. Used 5D Mark IV’s are spotless. You can check out the used Canon 5D inventory here….Shop Now at Amazon.com
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camara Product Video
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Features
- 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points for expanded vertical coverage
- ISO range 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
- Touch-screen LCD monitor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi2, GPS3
- 3.2 inch touch-panel LCD
- iSA Intelligent Scene Analysis system
- Intelligent Tracking and Recognition system (iTR AF)
Here is a typical used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera. Tell me if you think it looks used.
There are a few slight scuff marks on the grip but they are hardly noticeable…otherwise this one is spotless.