Used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera
Why Buy a used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV?
…how about saving $1,000?
The main reason you would want to buy a used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is the price…which is about $1,000 less than a new 5D. A new Canon 5D sells for about $3100. You can buy a slightly used 5D for about $2100 – $2200 with a lens.
So what do you get when you buy a used Canon EOS 5D?
You might think that buying a used camera would be a bad idea. Most people think used cameras are junk. BUT this is not true with the higher end digital cameras like the Canon 5D. If you buy a used $100 camera, then it might be junk. But expensive cameras like the 5D are treated differently than a $100 camera. Professional photographers and amateurs take excellent care of their cameras. Most have their cameras serviced every year which means the cameras are cleaned and inspected and if needed repaired. Used 5D Mark IV’s are spotless. You can check out the used Canon 5D inventory here….Shop Now at Amazon.com
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Product Video
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Features
- 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting – captures 30.4 MP at normal ISO’s of up to 32000. The 5D captures incredible still photos along with gripping 4K video.
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points for expanded vertical coverage
- ISO range of 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion – makes the 5D well suited for low light photography. The sensor’s improved S/N ratio and noise processing algorithm enable it to produce high level light sensitivity with high resolution. There is no compromise in image quality. Great for auditorium photo sessions or night/evening sports action. The extended ISO range makes all this possible.
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
- Touch-screen LCD monitor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi2, GPS3
- 3.2 inch touch-panel LCD
- iSA Intelligent Scene Analysis system
- Intelligent Tracking and Recognition system (iTR AF)
Canon is one of the leaders in the photography world and has over 3 decades of advanced innovation with autofocus technology. Only Nikon rivals it. Canon’s 61 point autofocus system incorporates a High Density Reticular AF II system. It is one of the most advanced AF systems. It has expanded vertical coverage via 41 cross points.
The Canon EOS 5D has 2 memory card slots to accommodate SD, SDHC and SDXC cards. UHS-1 is supported but MMC is not. UHS-II is not supported either.
A remarkable feature of the 5D is the self cleaning sensor unit. It removes dust sticking to the low-pass filter. Self cleaning can be done automatically whenever the camera is turned on or off. When the self cleaning procedure is complete, the camera will power on.
The Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending feature detects the coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter via a test shot and then are appended to subsequent shots. The dust spots are automatically erased.
So who buys and uses the Canon EOS 5D?
Here are the types of people who buy the 5D Mark IV: wedding photographers, portrait photographers, sports photographers, wildlife photographers and many paparazzi photographers. They demand the best and the Canon EOS 5D is it.
Here is a typical used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera. Tell me if you think it looks used.
Here is the front view of a used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. It comes complete with all the accessories that a new one with have but for much less money. They are very clean and have been well taken care of.
This is the top view of a used Canon EOS 5D. It looks brand new. Not a scratch or wear mark to be found anywhere. This is a very nice used Canon. I think this one was priced at around $2000.
Look at the bottom of a used camera because this is where you usually see wear and tear. This one has no wear marks or scratches at all. The bottom of a camera sees the most abuse because that’s where it gets sat frequently.
There are a few slight scuff marks on the grip but they are hardly noticeable…otherwise this one is spotless.